Colorado Arts Net is preparing to offer advertising options for prospective sponsors who would like higher visibility on our pages. Links are still provided free of charge to most arts entities.
Sponsors may take advantage of the following options SOON:
- Sponsor a page by renting a space for your banner at the top of pages where banner space availability is indicated;
- Highlight your free listing by paying to have a small logo or icon placed with your listing;
- These options will be made available in specific sizes;
- Custom options will be negotiable;
- Prices will be posted here when the ad program is ready. Until that time, immediate sponsorships are negotiable.
Since it's beginning in 1996 Colorado Arts Net has been neither a commercial site nor a registered nonprofit. The amount of labor volunteered to research, assemble and maintain Colorado's first and largest online arts directory has been enormous. Today Colorado Arts Net is a highly visible resource used by arts professionals, artists of every kind, entrepeneurs, art buyers, planners, exhibitors, journalists, educators, students, researchers, and many other specific audiences.
Sponsorship will probably never begin to cover the expense of this endeavor. But it will make Colorado Arts Net a more dynamic resource and provide additional motivation to keep improving the site for all.