Contact ColoradoArts.net by writing to the current email address below...
(Type the above email addres into the "To" line of your email. It is not clickable. It's a text graphic to deter automated spam)
The above email address may be changed periodically to reduce incoming spam. You MUST come to this contact page to know the current valid email address.
- As long as your email is NOT bulk and not spam, feel free to get in touch!.
- Please do not send bulk announcements even if they are arts related. We get too many of them.
|Snail mail your promo-packs to:
Denver, CO 80203
- link suggestions
- updates and corrections
- pertinent inquiries
Your link suggestions should be for arts web sites relating closely to one of the categories in our web site. We don't do "link trades" for mass marketers, real estate agents, potato peelers, brain enlargers, fortitude pills or travel agents (to name a few). This is about arts. Keep the following in mind:
- All qualified links are FREE of charge;
- Links are for Colorado, New Mexico and Wyoming only;
- If you request a link, you will probably receive no direct reply. Your email will simply be labeled "link request" and hopefully linked within one week or one year. There's always a major backlog. We don't have a budget or a staff. Links are added in spurts with updates occuring many times per year.
- If you give Colorado Arts Net a little added exposure by placing a permanent link to our web site on your web site in advance, then your link request will be labeled "Link Priority" and will usually be linked much faster (hopefully within days). It's amazing how many arts people request to get linked but never bother to link Colorado Arts Net on their web sites first. Therefore those who permanently link TO us are much appreciated;
- Please suggest a category for your link request by looking into Colorado Arts Net. We have roughly thirty sections in a handful of major divisions such as Stage, Music, Visual Arts and others.
- As a general rule we link only to web domains (hypothetical examples: <ColoradoArtStudios.com> or <JohnDoeStudio.com> or <ThatDenverBand.com>. In most cases we do not deep link to inside pages (example: <ColoradoArtsStudios.com/johndoeartstudio>. We also do not link to subdomains (example <johndoestudio.ColoradoArtsStudios.com>. Get a domain name and please have some relevent content on your web site before you ask for a link.;
- If your link request is not acted upon in say 90 days, remind us by mentioning the date of the previous request and we will mark it "Link Priority" until it's added.
- Please do NOT put us on your bulk email announcement list unless you want us to post a permanent public warning that you are a spammer. If you have something to tell Colorado Arts Net, please send us a one-shot (NON-bulk) email.
E-mail is Encouraged, Bulk E-mail is Not!
Your comments, proposals and link suggestions are most welcome. Updates, official corrections and one-shot press releases are also welcome.
Due to the volume of e-mail, please do not expect a personal e-mail reply to a link request nor to any custom inquiry that could be answered by existing content inside ColoradoArts.Net. Likewise, in most cases there is not time to provide custom referrals although it's good to hear from you if you think something is "missing" and should be added. Be sure to read the Intros for each section, consult the Finder Index and look around the site to find what you need. All relevent correspondence is reviewed. An attempt is made to satisfy most correspondents through action, and in some cases, a reply as well.
NON-BULK custom e-mail messages are preferred.
ColoradoArts.Net does NOT send unsolicited bulk e-mail and requests that this courtesy remain mutual. Please DO NOT send any unsolicited BULK e-mail announcements nor repetitive ads even if they are arts-related. If you have an arts related message especially for ColoradoArts.Net then be sure our e-mail address appears on the "TO" line of your outgoing e-mail. Otherwise it may be regarded as bulk solicitation material or filtered into our "junk-mail" folder. In some cases we have grudgingly tolerated bulk announcements concerning arts related events temporarily in the past. But in most cases there are simply too many regional arts domains to welcome specific announcements, as a general rule.
ColoradoArts.Net specializes in linking domains, contact info and concise facts or mission statements for arts, entertainment, celebrity and sports related concerns. ColoradoArts.Net does not list event dates nor review specific shows. Please give us your enduring data. Tell us your mission and your major changes.