The Regional Section is being disassembled in favor of providing a regional breakdown to each arts category such as Film or Theater. As listings disappear here, they will show up in assorted sections of Colorado Arts Net. It seems logical that each discipline in the arts would want its listings consolidated statewide and this is more important than building up a regional breakdwn of listings.
Aspen - Snowmass
- Aspen City Government <AspenGov.com> -
Has arts & entertainment links (mostly through <aspen.com> site) as well as pictures of the town.
- Aspen Magazine - quarterly
720 E. Durant, Suite E8, Aspen, CO 81611
- Aspen Snowmass OnLine <Aspen.com> -
mirror site at: www.aspenonline.com
Hit the "Arts & Culture" option. Aspen Snowmass OnLine is a subsidiary of Aspen Interactive Media, Inc.
- Aspen Snowmass Sojourner <SojournerAspen.com>
- The Aspen Times <AspenTimes.com>
- AspenLinks.com <Aspenlinks.com>
Has arts & entertainment links (mostly through <aspen.com> site)
International Design Conference in Aspen <IDCA.org> -
Festivals for details.)
- KSNO Radio <KSNO.com> -
- Lyon Glass Casting <LyonGlass.com> - "architectural cast glass including walls, doors, windows, furniture, and free standing sculpture"
- Rare Rugs <RareRugs.com> -
"Oriental rugs, weaving and textiles"
- Ultimate Taxi <UltimateTaxi.com>
World famous and longstanding web site of Jon Barnes celebrates the action in Aspen from the luxury-toy ridden environment of his 1978 Checker.
Fort Collins and Greeley
- Fort Collins Convention and Visitors Bureau <FtCollins.com> -
Site links to art galleries and local attractions.
- Wierd Sisters
lesbian monthly tabloid
Distributed widely in metro Denver and other areas.
Telluride - Ouray - Durango
- Telluride Visitors Guide <Telluride.org> -
Well organized site with arts links.
- Wyoming Arts Council <http://spacr.state.wy.us/cr/arts> -
2320 Capitol Avenue, Cheyenne, WY 82002;
- Wyoming Council for the Humanities - (no data on file yet).